Photography by J. Mita Studios

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Welcome

I am a local Connecticut photographer.  My images are varied, because I love to take photos of nearly anything.  Versatility and flexibility are my buzz words.

Projects from the past include photographing penguin plunges for Special Olympics.



I have also been involved in a yearlong project with Coventry Regional Farmers Market called Market Roots.  We have gone to many farms to take photos of their activities throughout the year.  The list of photographers included Dot DrobneyLiss Flint-Tischofer, Sue Muldoon, Amy Benson, Laura Stone, and David Cope.  The photos will be on display throughout the state.  Schedule will follow as the final exhibit shapes up.  For now, I have some photos from the Coventry Regional Farmers Market to share.





My next assignment will be for the Eastern Ct. Drafthorse Association.  They will be having a plowing tournament on Apr. 16, 2011 at the University Of Connecticut at Storrs.  It should be a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment